1. Praise God and show gratitude before you start the day.
2. Exercise aggressively at least three times per week.
3. Go the extra mile. Do more than you’re paid to do.
4. Eat whatever you want occasionally, but only if you eat right consistently.
5. Quit doing any job or task that disturbs your soul
6. Be honest in all of your affairs. God is watching.
7. Explore nature, culture, music, food, and people.
8. Give yourself credit; Record all of your past successes.
9. Write your long and short term goals down every day.
10. Call your family as often as you need to!
Do you agree with these? Comment below!