Time is the most valuable commodity that money can ever buy. But how can time be bought?
1. We time when we hire others to do our work.
2. We buy traveling time by flying instead of using the road.
3. We buy cooking time when we buy a four/six plate cooker instead of using a blazer.
4. We buy time each time we spend on electricity and fuel.
5. We buy time each time we opt for electrical tools instead of manual tools.
How then can we make more money? We make more money by either doing more work in less time or paying less money for more time.