Always speak from truth and experience.
2. Practice at least 20x before you give a speech.
3. Write out every speech verbatim.
4. Own the stage: Speak with authority, authenticity, enthusiasm.
5. Be yourself. Don’t worry about what negative people think.
6. Go to Toastmasters to perfect your speeches.
7. Study the dictionary or vocabulary builders every day.
8. Record your speeches & practices to make improvements.
9. It’s not about you. It’s about your audience.
Which ones will you practice? Daniel Ally