1. Love everyone you meet. No matter who you’re dealing with, it’s important that you treat them with love. When you do, you customers, competitors, and colleagues will respect you and will make life easier for you.
2. Be fair and honest in ALL transactions. Honesty is the best policy. If you’re caught lying or cheat, people will lose trust in you and great embarrassment will ensue. Be sure to give the same value and prices to everyone you transact with.
3. Give back and teach others. When you make it to the mountaintop of success, you’ll be able to look down and help others who want to make it up the mountain. Help them and your blessings will multiply.
4. Never give up. No matter how hard it gets, you must keep fighting. Persevere through the toughest times and it will build your character. If you give up now, you’ll lose the rewards you’ve worked so hard for. Keep going.
5. Be slow to hire and quick to fire. Hire the best. Fire the rest. Only seek first class service and professionalism. The best people will take you to the highest places.
Do you agree with these? Leave a comment.