People and life will always treat you the way you treat yourself.Here are the questions you must consider so critically directed for your personal life you must honestly question yourself. And these outlined personal growth questions below applies in all areas of our lives.
- How do you expect to live a good life, if you don’t love your life?
- How do expect to become self-confident if you don’t believe in yourself?
- How do you expect to get rich when you hate rich people?
- How do you expect to have more money if you say money is evil?
- How do you expect to live health when you don’t think health and don’t do physical exercises?
- How do you expect your dog to like you when you don’t like your dog?
- How do you expect your neighbor to like you when you don’t like your neighbor?
- How do you expect to live your own life if you are busy minding other people’s lives?
Mahatma Gandhi put it very clear here that, “Become the first change you want to see first in your world”. It has to begin with you to first change, not other people. It has to begin with you first to treat yourself better, not you waiting for someone else out there to come and treat you better. Nothing will work well for you, until you begin to well work yourself first. In life if you want everything to be in perfect arrangement, you have to be a perfect arrangement yourself first. You have to give love yourself first in order to give it and get it from others. Though most people are out their looking for love, when love is them, already in them, only waiting for them to realize they have it already.
It’s high time you begin treating you the way God meant to treat you. Do unto yourself the way you want others to do unto you. People will treat you the way you treat yourself as Wayne Dyer said “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours”. You are the reflection of the way people treat you; treat yourself better. Begin to treating yourself better.