Poverty is not a physical state but a mental one.One can be physically poor but mentally rich, while another can be physically rich but mentally poor. In the long run, ones mental state sooner or later becomes their reality.
Poverty is a deadly disease, but it’s curable. It affects the normal and supernatural functioning of the mind.
Here Is What It Does;
1. It blocks the mind from seeing opportunities,
2. It restricts the mind to thinking about instant gratification. A poverty stricken mind doesn’t see beyond today.
3. It blocks the mind from seeing the benefits of saving.
3. It survives on extravagant spending, and
4. It draws comfort in comparing itself with other poorer minds.
Change your thinking and you will change your life. You can do it today.