1. You don’t have a business mindset/experience.
2. Your character threatens others to do business with you. Character is a business, if one has a bad character, no one with a good character can do business with such a person; that’s why you see crooks do business with fellow crooks.
3. Your why of your business is impotent. Your vision is impotent. You have no business vision. You cannot drive a business blindly; a business is driven by eye, mental and spiritual sight.
4. Your lose focus easily. If you can’t stand even a little obstacle that comes along in business, why must somebody do business with such a weak person?
5. You think small. Whoever wants to grow his or her business can’t avoid doing business or partnering up with a person who only thinks small and is comfortable with being small.
6. You are uninspired and unmotivated. You can’t afford doing business with someone who drains your inspiration, who can’t also motivate themselves too.
7. You only think of making money instead of making a difference. What if the money is no longer there, such a person will run away from you. Making money is important, but making a difference in people’s lives is more important, because a difference is what brings in money.
8. You think you know everything. Such people are difficult to learn and such is an ignorant arrogant person. You don’t need to know everything in business, you just have to be open minded when you are in business.
9. You are afraid of failure, you lack courage. Business is all about going for what you want; it’s not about being afraid and failing to go for what you want.
10. You have a poor mindset (Poor spending habits). This mindset is a threat to any business, small or big, no one wants to partner up and do business with such a mindset.
11. You have an employee mindset, instead of a business mind.
12. You only think of yourself when doing business with others. No one wants to do business with such a selfish person. “People want to do business with you because you help them get what they want. They don’t do business with you to help you get what you want”, Don Crowther.
Leave you with these words just to remind you when you are doing business from Barbara Corcoran, the entrepreneur, “People want to do business with someone they like. If people like you, they’re going to want to do business with you. And if they don’t you’re going to have an almost insurmountable obstacle to overcome.”