Our society is now massively filled with unemployed and unemployable students with all types of chains of diplomas, degrees and masters college certificates, etc; and the number keeps on increasing rapidly each day that comes, but we are still massively training more and still pushing in more and more kids to “Go to school, study hard, look for a high paying job with a pension that is no longer existing”. We have now reached the peak of insanity that Albert Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different outcomes”, and this has been the insanity of our education-system we have been “psycholing in cycles for centuries till date” without questioning the psycho system we are in.
We have been and we are still training and preparing kids from homes to a school, just for one thing a job that has been becoming less and less available at the market place, and busy denying to introduce entrepreneurship trainings in schools that will prepare kids to go open up businesses that will create jobs and create many other opportunities for those out there without a job.
We wonder why we have so many boomerangs, unemployed and unemployable kids in homes, on the streets, walking around like dead souls, but we do not question what the root cause of this problem is? The root cause of unemployment is the obsolete education system. Today the problem has fallen in from the unemployed, now to the unemployable; meaning the people who their skills or jobs have been replaced by technology or machines, and we are still advising this same outdated insanity to kids of today that;
“Go to school, study hard, get good grades, and find a high paying job with benefits”, this is total insanity that our education system is still putting in our kids minds.
One way to overcome unemployment is to stop producing more employees like current obsolete schooling system is still doing; it’s creating more entrepreneurs who will create businesses that will create more jobs, entrepreneurs who will balance up the equation of enterprising and employment. Truth is, school system is the major contributor and cause of this global unemployment problem today, and financial problems too, but we are still busy riding with this insanity system.
It’s high time we began questioning what we send kids to school for, to question what the school system puts in kids minds, to question where is it driving our kids and economic future too?,
- Is the school training system preparing our kids with adequate skills that will help them face and overcome the unemployment problem out there or still preparing students to wait for the government to give them jobs that it does not create?
- Is school preparing kids to face the real world of financial problems, or its just there after the money parents spend on the kid’s education? If you don’t know school is a business, it’s after money too.
- Why has school system not introduced a subject on how to train students to think for themselves, rather it has continual till date to let the system determine students futures, and not students to determine their own futures? And in addition it has continual teaching memorization and old industrial formulas that no longer solve problems of this new modern world?
- Why has for so long school system been refusing to teach or introduce the subject of money, of entrepreneurship in the school syllables?
- Why is it that the people without school degrees are the ones that employ more people with university or colleges degrees? Can this question ring a bell in your mind, think about this more?
Honestly ask yourself these questions, if you feel challenged, it might be a hint that you are learning something or they is more you have to learn. Most people are programmed for school as the only way to a successful life, and some find success in the system, but for the great majority of us it’s not our path, not even your or my dream.
The questions above can fortunately awaken you to a wide perspective of understanding that in turn you can use to help others find their path to success, than just only this one taught way to success that has become obsolete, old and outdated system in this modern technological world of;
“Go to school, get a job with benefits and job will take care of you for life”
This obsolete advice is leaving many young and adult people financially stranded and desperate over jobs that are disappearing or no longer existing, and with this Covid financial crises has shown us how going to school is not very much important to solving humanity problems, has failed to solve unemployment problem but just contributes more, has failed to solve poverty problem but only contributes more, it’s time to throw away this outdated school-system and reinvent a new schooling system that will empower and bring out potential within humanity.
Who Tomorrow Belongs Too
The world of tomorrow belongs to those who can process information, see relationships and trends, and be agile and responsive to change as the world changes. Watch your job, awaken, and prepare yourself, what if you become the next unemployable person in your area of specialization today or tomorrow? Prepare today, for change to come.